Our Boundless & Seaworthy camps focus on engaging, personal interaction and premier, immersive experiences with learning outcomes based on your students’ needs – whether they are leadership, team-building or a focus on school-specific core values. The best way for Adventure for Good to work together with your school is for us to develop bespoke experiences of a duration, composition and budget that you feel best suits your students’ requirements.
- DURATION: 3-4 DAYS
- COST: NZD $350 - $1000
- AGE: 14 +
- LOCATION: BAY OF ISLANDS, NEW ZEALAND
Benefits for Teachers
- Administration resources – we make it easy for you with template emails and forms;
- All H&S documentation is taken care of;
- All specialist equipment is provided;
- All food is included;
- All media (photographs and video) will be made available to you to use on your school websites and student blogs;
- And more, including some treats for teachers – we know you will need them!
Benefits for Students
- A 100% challenging, authentic Kiwi experience run by professional educators;
- A chance to explore untapped areas of New Zealand;
- Access to our inspirational world-class adventurers;
- Access to our alumni benefits package, including discounts and priority booking on future programmes.
HOW TO REGISTER
If you wish to register a high school group to attend one of our Boundless and Seaworthy courses please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the following registration form.