Explore the best of New Zealand’s Bay of Islands on our, all inclusive, 12-day Base Camp Adventure Programme. Over the course of twelve days, students will learn the ancient art of sailing amongst a maze of 140 sub-tropical islands; undertake a passage crossing by kayak to an island steeped in archaeological history; and surf the secluded beach breaks of the iconic Tasman Sea.
- AGE: 14+
- LOCATION: BAY OF ISLANDS, NEW ZEALAND
- DURATION: 2 WEEKS
- Duration: 12 Days
- Course fees: NZ$2,480 – includes accommodation, food & specialist equipment
- Course dates: Group bookings only.
- Location: Bay of Islands, Far North, New Zealand
- Ages: 14+
- Requirements: You must be physically fit and highly motivated.
START YOUR ADVENTURE
Take the first of many bold leaps forward, and register your interest in the Base Camp programme. Complete the form below and we will be in touch to begin planning your adventure.